Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A new way to share

Life is a journey, and I want to chronicle our travels down its path. I love to write, and I have kept a journal off and on during different phases of my life. During our courtship and early marriage, my husband and I kept a special notebook, inspired by the movie of the same name, where we shared our thoughts, impressions and memories of our days together. Some of my most treasured keepsakes are the poems that Jason scribed for me in our special book.

So, here is my modern day answer to journaling, as well as a way to share our lives with our friends and family. It is also a place where I can ramble, muse and ponder life, parenting, relationships, and dreams. As the wise all say, these days are precious, fleeting, and I will miss them when they are gone. My hope is that my efforts here will preserve them just enough that I can recapture their essence in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment